Sharing this post regarding the Bird Festival schedule and events:
We had an EXCELLENT opening registration day (yesterday, February 14) for the Harney County Migratory Bird Festival! Thank you!!!
A few things:
- Didn’t get the tour you wanted? Give me a call and I’ll add you to our waiting lists. Cancellations DO happen, and occasionally we are able to add another vehicle (more seats!) to a tour.
- Didn’t get the tour you wanted and don’t want to rely on a waiting list? We recommend participating in our BIRD CRAWL! This is a self-guided, go-at-your-own-pace experience where you still get professional birding guidance and support!
- Got all the tours you wanted? We still recommend the BIRD CRAWL! Ha!
- Don’t forget about the Friday and Saturday evening happenings – Celestial Migration program and Dinner Banquet & Keynote, respectively. These are both GREAT opportunities to socialize with fellow birders, compare notes and stories, and even learn a bit!
- Follow us on social media to see any event schedule changes, tour availability, spotlights on weekend activities, etc.!
- Lastly, get your festival gear ahead of time to show off over event weekend! Shop our store on Redbubble!
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING HARNEY COUNTY! WE APPRECIATE YOU!
Public Affairs Specialist
BLM Burns District
28910 HWY 20 West
Hines, Oregon 97738